Certified Environmental Specialist
Do you work in the safety and environmental fields? Then, you are in the right place! The Certified Environmental Specialist course gives extensive overview on EPA regulations. When working on environmentally sensitive projects, knowledge is the key. You must have the necessary education in potential dangers to the public or environment-environmental compliance that pose risks to the public. Get 24 hours of EPA regulation information including the RCBA, EPCRA, SPCC, Clean Air Act (CAA) (CWA), TSCA, CERCLA, Clean Water Act and environmental compliance planning and expectations. Students graduating from the course will receive a certificate. The certificate certifies them as a Certified Environmental Specialist.
This course is created for environmental professionals who want to make certain of public safety in the workplace and strengthen their environmental compliance. Learn and enforce your essential knowledge and understanding of EPA regulations relating to hazardous wastes such as the RCBA, EPCRA, SPCC, Clean Air Act (CAA) (CWA), TSCA, CERCLA, Clean Water Act. Successfully complete this course and receive the qualifications to implement updated environmental compliance programs at your facility.
PRICE: $299.00 (limited time)
When you graduate from this course, your will be able to do the following:
– Knowledge of updated major environmental laws and regulations.
– Knowledge of the purpose and requirements of the Clean Air Act.
– Learn the background and requirements of the RCRA.
– Distinguish types of hazardous waste according to RCRA regulations.
– Hazardous waste management systems for implementation and compliance.
– Utilize different features of the Clean Water Act in the workplace.
– Knowledge of Storm Water Discharges’ regulatory and management issues.
– Learn the requirements of your SPCC plan.
We recommend Environmental Compliance Operation take this course. After successful completion you will be able to print your certificate of training. All quizzes and final exam must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson and graduate from the class and receive a certification of completion. The benefit of online courses is that you can learn 24 hours a day, seven days a week.