Online 40 Hour Hazwoper Training Course
PRICE: $295.00 (limited time)
|Enrolling Multiple Students? Click Here for Group Rates|
Our OSHA 40 Hour Hazwoper Training Course, now gets you college credit in your degree program at Columbia Southern University!
Students that takes the Hazwoper 40 hour course will be exempt from the BOS 3125 Hazardous Material Management course if it is required in any degree program. This includes the Associate of Applied Science Degree in Occupational Safety and Health (click here for details about the degree program at Columbia Southern).
Other Training Courses You Might Be Interested In
40 hour Hazwoper training is required for workers that perform activities that expose or potentially expose them to hazardous substances. This course is specifically designed for workers who are involved in clean-up operations, voluntary clean-up operations, emergency response operations, and storage, disposal, or treatment of hazardous substances or uncontrolled hazardous waste sites. Topics include protection against hazardous chemicals, elimination of hazardous chemicals, safety of workers and the environment and OSHA regulations. This course covers topics included in 29 CFR 1910.120.
In addition to this 40 hour hazwoper training course, trainees must have site-specific, hands-on training in the donning, in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.120. This additional training is typically done at the jobsite by the student’s employer. Workers must then have at least three days of actual field supervision at the site under a trained, seasoned supervisor, which is also the responsibility of the student’s employer.
Highlights of Online Training:
There are so many good reasons to take your Hazwoper course online. It’s fast, easy, and only costs $375.00. Discounted Group Rates and Corporate Accounts< are also available if you have five or more people to register for a course contact us for details.
- The online 40 hour Hazwoper training course offered by OSHA Pros is the most advanced, interactive, and up-to-date course available.
- Register and start right away.
- You can log in and out to train at your own pace.
- Your course is available to you 24/7; You can also log in from different computers.
- Print out your personalized completion certificate the minute you finish your course.
SPECIAL! Enter Discount Code “HAZSPECIAL” at the checkout cart, and click Update cart, for a 10% discount.
This Course is powered by 360Training.com – An OSHA-Accepted Provider. Technical Support at 1-800-1149. Email: trainer@360Training.com
- Train at Your Own Pace
- You get up to 1 year to Complete Your Course
- Log in and out from anywhere, anytime
- Train up to 7.5 hours per day in the comfort of your home
- Accepted in All 50 States
- Receive your temporary certificate immediately after completion