Online 8 Hour HAZWOPER First Responder Awareness Course
Medical first responders are just that – the first on the scene to treat patients and cordon off an emergency area. HAZWOPER first responders are much the same, arriving on the scene to identify and protect against hazardous materials in spills and cleanup operations, enact emergency procedures, and protect coworkers from coming into contact with the materials in question.
PRICE: $75.00 (limited time)
Online OSHA 8 Hour First Responder Course
Key Aspects of HAZWOPER First Responder Training includes:
- HAZWOPER Standards Overview
- Characteristics of Uncontrolled Hazardous Operations sites
- GHS Placard Recognition
- Basic Toxicology Knowledge
- PPE Usage
- Site Map, Work Zones, and Other Control Procedures
- Decon procedures to Sterilize the Worksite
- Medical Screening and Surveillance Protocols
- Emergency Response and Safety Procedures
- Flammable Materials and Fire Prevention
In most instances, OSHA HAZWOPER first responders must also have on-the-job, hands-on training, supervised by proper officials and organized by the hiring company. The OSHA Online 8 Hour HAZWOPER First Responder Course is your key to success in the workplace. Book your course today through OSHA Pros, America’s #1 Training and Compliance Experts.
Need More HAZWOPER Training?
Click to Enroll today for only $75
This Course is powered by 360Training.com – An OSHA-Authorized Provider. Technical Support at 1-800-1149. Email: trainer@360Training.com