OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Online Course
10 Hours and less than $100 is a small investment compared to the time and money saved by knowing the essentials of OSHA compliancy covered in the 10 hour General Industry course. This online course covers the basics of OSHA regulations across a general variety of workplaces – addressing situations an employee might encounter in any industry.
This course covers basic health and safety hazards and the OSHA protocols that address them. Many factory or manufacturing jobs will require the OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Course, as do the regulations of some states (sometimes job roles will require an additional course in a more specialized area – and we have those too).
SALE! Was $89 Now Only $79!
(Includes Free PDF Guide)
Online OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Course
This OSHA Accepted Course Covers…
- A brief introduction to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Walking and working surfaces- covering hazards of slips and falls, and how to address potential fall hazards
- Emergency escape plans
- Electrical safety standards
- P.P.E. – Personal Protective Equipment usage, storage, and safety
This course will also cover other basic topics of workplace safety, such as:
- MSDS reference (Material Safety Data Sheets) and dealing with hazardous materials in the workplace
- Material handling and protection
- Proper machine guarding (handrails, restraints, barriers, etc.)
- LOTO – Lock Out, Tag Out procedures
- Fall Prevention and safety gear
- Industrial Hygiene
- Proper cleanup of blood/bodily fluids- bloodborne pathogen safety
- Safety and Health procedures and programs
Upon successful completion of the OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Training Course, you can print out a temporary OSHA card, while the real one will be mailed to you in 8-10 weeks. These cards are acceptable in all 50 states and signify that you have completed OSHA general industry-level training standards.
DISCOUNTED GROUP RATES are available if you have five (5) or more trainees to register.
Corporate Billing Accounts also available.
Click to Enroll today for only $79
To take advantage of our discounted group rates or set up a corporate account. please call us at 1-866-442-6742 (toll-free) or Contact Us to get set up.
Our Outreach Training Courses are Provided by 360Training.com
An OSHA-Accepted Provider
Customer Support: 1-800-442-1149
Email Outreach Instructor Matt Luman at OSHAtrainer@360Training.com
All outreach Courses Result in their respective DOL OSHA Wallet Cards.