OSHA 30 Hour Online Construction Course
This OSHA 30 training course covers thirty (30) hours of training, required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) needed to obtain the 30-hour Construction Industry OSHA Wallet card. The course is comprised of 25 sections, each either one or two hours in length, and covers topics pertaining to regulations covered by OSHA Construction standards in 29 CFR 1926. The successful completion of this course will help meet the Construction Industry training standards established by OSHA.
PRICE: $189.00 (Includes PDF Guide)
Advantages to taking this OSHA 30 Training Course Online
SELF PACED TRAINING:
Sign up online, then log in and out to train whenever you want. You can complete the course over several sessions, taking up to 7.5 hours/day. You have up to six (6) full months to complete the course. You also get a FREE PDF study guide with your course that you can download and print; the perfect companion to your online OSHA course.
- Train at Your Own Pace
- You get six (6) months to Complete Your Course
- Log in and out from anywhere, anytime
- Train up to 7.5 hours per day in the comfort of your home
- OSHA Accepted in All 50 States
- Receive your temporary certificate immediately after completetion
- DOL Wallet Cards mailed out after processing by OSHA
OSHA WALLET CARD:
Upon successful completion of this course, you will have an opportunity to download and print a temporary certificate of completion. In addition, your Department of Labor, OSHA wallet card will be mailed directly to you in 4-6 weeks after being processed by OSHA, indicative of your successful course completion.
- Locate OSHA Standards references applicable to specific hazardous conditions and practices
- Recognize the aspects of 1926 Subpart C (General Safety and Health Provisions)
- Implement preventative measures for accidents in their workplace (Subpart D- Occupational health and Environmental Controls)
- Describe types of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the requirements for use in OSHA standards (Subpart E- Personal Protective Equipment)
- Understand the requirements for fire protection in the workplace (Subpart F- Fire Protection and Prevention)
- Identify types of rigging equipment used to protect employees (Subpart H- Rigging; Subpart N- Cranes and Rigging)
- Identify the critical health and safety hazards of welding and cutting in the construction industry (Subpart J- Welding and Cutting)
- Identify common electrical hazards and related OSHA standards (Subpart K- Electrical Standards)
- Understand the importance of scaffolding for workers in elevated workplaces (Subpart L- Scaffolding)
- Implement measures for protecting workers and equipment from dangerous falls (Subpart M- Fall Protection)
- Recognize the hazards associated with working in or around excavation sites (Subpart P- Excavations)
- Understand the safety requirements necessary to protect workers around concrete and masonry jobs (Subpart Q- Concrete and Masonry)
- Identify the precautions and hazards to protect workers using explosives or blasting agents (Subpart T- Demolition)
- Protect workers who perform jobs on or around stairways or ladders at worksites (Subpart X – Stairways and Ladders)
- List and describe the hazards and prevalence of confined spaces
Quizzes – All section quizzes must be completed to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam – Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken up to three times if necessary.
You also get a FREE PDF study guide with your 10 hour course that you can download and print; the perfect companion to your online OSHA course.
DISCOUNTED GROUP RATES are available if you have five (5) or more trainees to register.
Corporate Billing Accounts also available.
To take advantage of our discounted group rates or set up a corporate account. please call us at 1-866-442-6742 (toll-free) or Contact Us to get set up.
ENROLL NOW for your Online OSHA 30 Training Course with PDF Study Guide – $189