OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Course
This OSHA 30 hour training course is designed for employees, foremen, job supervisors, and anyone involved in general industry operations. OSHA recommends safety training courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.
PRICE: $189.00 (Includes PDF Guide)
SELF PACED TRAINING:
Sign up online, then log in and out to train whenever you want. You can complete the course a few minutes at a time, or a few hours at a time, up to 7.5 hours/day. You have up to six (6) full months to complete the course. You also get a FREE PDF study guide with your course that you can download and print; the perfect companion to your online OSHA course.
- Train at Your Own Pace
- You get six (6) months to Complete Your Course
- Log in and out from anywhere, anytime
- Train up to 7.5 hours per day in the comfort of your home
- OSHA Accepted in All 50 States
- Receive your temporary certificate immediately after completetion
- DOL Wallet Cards mailed out after processing by OSHA
OSHA WALLET CARD:
Upon successful completion of this course, you will have an opportunity to download and print a temporary certificate of completion. In addition, your Department of Labor, OSHA wallet card will be directly to you in 4-6 weeks after processing by OSHA, indicative of your successful course completion.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Introduction to OSHA, OSH Act, Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Means of Egress and Fire Protection
- Cranes and Hoists
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Fire Prevention and Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Machine Guarding
- Material Handling
- Hazard Communication
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene/ Bloodborne Pathogens
- Health and Safety Programs
Quizzes – All section quizzes must be completed to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam – Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken up to three times if necessary.
You also get a FREE PDF study guide with your 10 hour course that you can download and print; the perfect companion to your online OSHA course.
DISCOUNTED GROUP RATES are available if you have five (5) or more trainees to register.
Corporate Billing Accounts also available.
To take advantage of our discounted group rates or set up a corporate account. please call us at 1-866-442-6742 (toll-free) or Contact Us to get set up.
ENROLL NOW for your Online OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Outreach Training Course with FREE PDF Study Guide – $189