OSHA 30 Hour Online Course for General Industry
For general industry employees, the OSHA Online 30 Hour General Industry Training Course is required to meet Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) standards. While not the workplace-specific program such as HAZWOPER or Construction training, General Industry gives a baseline overview for workplace safety in a broader variety of job roles.
PRICE: $169.00 (limited time)
Online OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Course
This 30 Hour Course is accessible from anywhere, online, and includes a free PDF guide to use as a studying tool in between sections or as a go-to resource for specific OSHA regulations and standards. Once completed, your certification can be verified with the Department of Labor wallet card, signifying that you are trained and competent in general industry OSHA standards.
The OSHA Online 30 Hour General Industry Training Course Covers:
- A brief overview of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, violations, and inspections
- Surfaces in the workplace – walkways, slip/trip prevention, etc.
- Fire prevention and means of egress for emergency personnel or emergency exits
- Lifting mechanisms such as hoists or cranes
- Electrical safety, shock protection, and grounding
- Combustible hazards and flammable substances
- PPEs – Personal Protective Equipment, proper wearing, usage, and safety
- Proper guarding and safety on machines
- MSDS – Material Safety Data Sheets detailing proper handling and safety
- Communicating potential hazards or threats in the workplace
- Industrial Hygiene and cleanup – blood-borne pathogen risk
All pertinent sections are completed with a quiz to test your knowledge. At the end of the program there is a final exam, which must be passed with a score of 70% or higher. Upon scoring a passing grade and completing the program, you will be able to print out a temporary wallet card. The real DOL wallet card will be mailed to you 8-10 weeks later, and is accepted in all 50 states to signify competency in OSHA General Industry Standards.
Click to Enroll today for only $169
Corporate Billing Accounts also available.
To take advantage of our discounted group rates or set up a corporate account. please call us at 1-866-265-5813 (toll-free) or Contact Us to get set up.
Our Outreach Training Courses are Provided by 360Training.com
An OSHA-Accepted Provider
Customer Support: 1-800-442-1149
Email Outreach Instructor Matt Luman at OSHAtrainer@360Training.com
All outreach Courses Result in their respective DOL OSHA Wallet Cards.