Online OSHA Electrical Standards Course
This comprehensive online OSHA electrical safety training course is intended to provide a basic overview of electrical safety, including the theory and application of electricity and equations such as Ohm’s Law and the Power equation. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) electrical safety standards are also addressed. This course is offered in partnership with the Rocky Mountain Education Center (RMEC) OSHA Training Institute – Region VIII.
During this course you will learn the basics of electricity including a detailed discussion of voltage, current, and resistance. You will then learn how each of these elements form mathematical relationships with one another through the application of these quantities using mathematical equations fundamental to the study of electricity. OSHA electrical standards are also addressed during the course.
This course is designed for:
- Superintendents, Foremen, and Leadmen
- Safety Coordinators, Managers, and Directors
- Competent Persons
Testing: All module quizzes require a score of 70 to proceed forward in the course. The final exam also requires a minimum score of 70 to receive your certificate of completion.
Course Completion: Once you have completed the course you will receive a RMEC certificate stating that you have completed the training.
Course Credit: 24 hours. Train at your own pace.
Tuition: Only $595 – ENROLL NOW
This Course is powered by 360Training.com – An OSHA-Accepted Provider. Technical Support at 1-800-1149. Email: trainer@360Training.com
- Train at Your Own Pace
- You get one full year to Complete Your Course
- Log in and out from anywhere, anytime
- Train up to 7.5 hours per day in the comfort of your home
- OSHA Accepted and Approved in All 50 States
- Receive your temporary certificate immediately after completetion
- DOL Wallet Cards mailed out after processing by OSHA