8 Hour Confined Space Entry – Online OSHA Certification
Confined Space Entry training is an essential part to many job roles, and OSHA Pros offers an exemplary 8 hour online OSHA certification to fulfill just such a requirement. With the ease of a computer-guided lesson plan, your employees will be aptly prepared for confined space entry duties as entrant or attendant.
PRICE: $159.00 (limited time)
Looking for the new OSHA Confined Space Training for Construction?
Online OSHA Certification Course Details:
This program, which can be completed over a single day’s training or in segments, covers all OSHA 1910.146 Confined Space Entry regulations, including:
- Permit-required confined spaces; identification and potential hazards
- Proper use and understanding of gas monitoring equipment
- How to safely ventilate a confined space
- Definition of Supervisor, Entrant, and Attendant and associated job roles
- Requirements for emergency first responders and rescue workers
- Temporary reclassifying of permit-required spaces as non-permit spaces
- Alternate entry into confined spaces
- Meeting OSHA regulations in outlining a confined space entry plan
OSHA Pros is the country’s leading training and compliance expert, offering programs in a wide variety of OSHA standards for construction, general industry, confined space entry, and more. With the Online OSHA 8 Hour Confined Space Entry Training Course, employees can be prepared for the rigors of their job environment as an entrant or attendant. Each section covered will also involve a quiz to check their knowledge, and the 8 hour course ends with a final exam requiring a score of 70% or better to pass.
Once this course is completed, trainees may print out a certificate of completion immediately. Choose OSHA Pros for your confined space entry training needs – much like the confined spaces themselves, you don’t want to go in blind!
Click to Enroll today for only $159
Contact OSHA-Pros USA
America’s OSHA Training & Compliance Experts
Call Our Toll Free Line at
1 (866) 442-OSHA (6742)
or Click Here to request a proposal for training