Competent Person Training for Trenching and Excavation
OSHA Pros USA OSHA-Authorized Trainer will conduct on-site training in OSHA’s Trenching and Excavation standards for your company.
Compliance with OSHA’s Trenching and Excavation standards saves lives, and can help your company avoid costly OSHA citations and penalties. OSHA’s excavation standards require your company to have a Competent Person on the excavation site during critical operations and all employees trained in the hazards of trenching and excavation work.
Topics covered during our on-site seminar include:
- Requirements for a “Competent Person” on excavation sites
- How to properly conduct soil tests (visual and manual)
- Understand OSHA regulations for shoring, sloping and benching, and trench boxes
- Identify and control hazardous atmospheres lurking inside of trenches
- Locate and work safely around potentially deadly underground utilities
- How to handle OSHA inspections at your trenching and excavation site.
All training is documented and certification of training is provided per OSHA regulations. Plus, each trainee receives a personalized course completion certificate. This course can be customized to address the needs of our customers who must comply with Cal-OSHA safety orders, as well.
- On-site Class
- Training is Documented per OSHA Requirements
- Meets OSHA CFR 1926 Requirements
Money Saving Tip! Consider incorporating Excavation Training as part of an OSHA 10 or 30 Hour Safety Course, or a Mock-OSHA Inspection.
Contact OSHA-Pros USA
America’s OSHA Training & Compliance Experts
for Your On-site OSHA 10 hour Construction Course.
Call Our Toll Free Line at
1 (866) 442-OSHA (6742)
or Click Here to request a proposal for training