10 Hour OSHA Training Courses – On-Site vs. Online
Our OSHA 10 hour Construction Training and OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Training courses are available both on-site and online for your convenience. Our online courses are computer-based, video training that include a free study guide. Our on-site courses are provided anywhere in the United States and are OSHA-Accepted in all locales.
Many professionals ask about the advantages of each approach. In many cases this depends on the individual, time available, schedules and their company or contractor’s requirements for training. Below, we have highlighted some of the advantages to each mode of instruction so you can make the best decision for your specific needs.
Advantages of On-Site Courses
- Taught by OSHA Authorized Safety Professionals
- Courses can be customized to meet specific state standards
- Company/contractor specific requirements and principles can be included in course
- Courses can be scheduled during the week or on a weekend.
- May be more cost effective for larger groups
- Attendees receive reference materials to aid learning
- Accepted in all 50 states
Advantages of Online Courses
- Courses are self-paced
- Students can long in and log out anytime, from any location, on any computer
- Students have 3 months to complete the course (90 days)
- Customer support is available
- A printable study guide is provided
- Reasonable cost; group rates are available
In both venues, students receive a printed certificate of completion of the OSHA course that are acceptable to bring to the job site and satisfy local, state and federal guidelines where applicable. The Department of Labor Wallet Card is mailed to the student after being processed by OSHA. Both course types cover the same topics and are designed by authorized OSHA trainers and accepted in all 50 states.
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Outreach Training Course
OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Outreach Training Course
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.