On Site Confined Space Entry Training
What is “Confined Space Entry”? OSHA defines this as any area in the workplace that “Has a limited or restricted means of entry or exit.” This definition applies to drainage pipes, sewers, or even underground vaults. Entry and exit into these spaces can be difficult for many workers, and so OSHA Pros, the nation’s leading training and compliance experts, now offers an On-Site Confined Space Entry Training Course, designed to address these concerns.
For On Site OSHA Confined Space Entry Training
OSHA Accepted Training Service Details:
OSHA Pros OSHA-authorized Trainer conducts the on-site confined space entry training for your entry supervisors, entrants and attendants. Specialized training for confined space rescue teams is also available. Training materials include a training manual, plus a free model written confined space entry program on CD-Rom that you can revise for your company’s use.
Topics addressed during our on-site training seminar include:
- Identifying permit-required confined spaces and their hazards
- Proper utilization of gas monitoring equipment
- Methods to safely ventilate your confined space
- Duties of supervisors, entrants, and attendants
- Requirements for rescue services and personnel
- Steps necessary to temporarily reclassify a permit-required confined space to a non-permit space
- How to take advantage of OSHA’s alternate entry procedures
- Ensuring your written Confined Space Entry program and procedures meet OSHA regulations
All training is documented and certified per OSHA regulations, plus each trainee receives a certificate of completion for the course. Also, this course can be customized for our customers regulated by Cal/OSHA safety orders.
Other Confined Space Entry services available from OSHA Pros include:
- Customized written confined space entry program development, including OSHA-compliant alternate entry procedures
- Conducting annual confined space program reviews
- Assisting with confined space identification and hazard assessments
Money Saving Tip! Consider incorporating Confined Space Entry Training as part of an OSHA 10 or 30 Hour Safety Course or Mock-OSHA Inspection.
Contact OSHA-Pros USA
America’s OSHA Training & Compliance Experts
Call Our Toll Free Line at
or Click Here to request a proposal for training
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.