OSHA 10 Hour Online Construction Course
For general Construction industry training, OSHA Pros recommends the OSHA 10 Hour Construction Course. Designed for construction workers, on-site foremen, and supervisory staff positions, this course highlights recommended Federal, State, and Local compliance standards and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
The OSHA 10 Hour Construction training course is offered as both an outreach program consisting of 2 days of training, or as a fully online course consisting of 11 module sections, an orientation, and a final exam. At the end of each module is a short quiz to test a trainee’s learned knowledge up to that point, requiring a passing score to advance to the next section; while the final exam requires a score of 70% or higher to successfully pass the course.
Now Only $89!
(Includes Free PDF Study Guide for The Exam)
OSHA Pros offers a wide variety of training courses, click here for a list.
Our OSHA-accepted training course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- OSHA regulations in general safety procedures
- Electricity and electrical equipment safety and protection
- Fall Prevention requirements
- PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Handling of materials, including storage, waste disposal, and proper usage
- Power and handheld tool usage and safety
- Scaffolding and high-lift devices (cranes, lift hoists, ec.)
- Confined-space entry and excavation procedures
- Ascending stairways and ladders properly in the workspace
Currently seven states in the U.S. require this course as a mandatory requirement for construction workers: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, and New York. In the other states, OSHA recommends this course regardless of requirement, though it is not strictly mandatory.
Upon successful completion of the OSHA 10 Hour Construction Course, trainees will be awarded a temporary, printable certificate as proof of their completion, while an official plastic wallet card distributed by the DOL (Department of Labor) will be mailed to them approximately two weeks later. OSHA Pros knows the importance of compliance, so sign up today for your 10 Hour Construction Course and get a head start on your employment.
Click to Enroll today for only $89
To take advantage of our discounted group rates or set up a corporate account. please call us at 1-866-265-5813 (toll-free) or Contact Us to get set up.