OSHA 30 Hour Online Construction Course
30 hours online learning about construction safety might seem like quite the commitment for training in the construction industry, but it’s nothing in comparison to the lives saved and injuries avoided by proper OSHA compliance. The essential OSHA 30 Hour Training Course from OSHA Pros is what you will need if you’re at a supervisor level on many job sites and in at least 7 states. In order to get your valid OSHA wallet card (accepted in all 50 states) signifying that you are a bona fide professional, you must first complete this course.
PRICE: $189.00 (Includes PDF Guide)
Online OSHA 30 Hour Construction Course – Includes downloadable study guide!
Consisting of 25 sections, each between one and two hours in length, the 30 Hour Construction Training Course is fully online, and covers everything you need to know to avoid workplace hazards and stay on-the-ball at all times.
This 30 hour online program covers:
- Locating OSHA Standards and guidelines quickly and effectively
- Recognizing 1926 Subpart C of the General Safety and Health Provisions under OSHA protocol
- Implementing various measures to prevent workplace accidents
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) descriptions and proper usage
- Combustible materials and preventing fires in the workplace
- Safety rigging
- Subpart J – Welding and Cutting safety hazards and proper applications
- Electrical Hazard safety and shock protection
- Scaffolding and fall prevention for elevated workspaces
- Proper excavation methods and confined-space entry
- Demolition and blasting protocols, proper safety for explosives usage
- Stairway and Ladder ascension/descension safety
These are but some highlights of what you will learn as you work through the 30 Hour Online Construction Course (we also offer a version of this course for General Industry). Each of the 25 sections is concluded with an aptitude quiz, the completion of which is required to move on to the next section. At the finale, you will be presented with a final exam, a passing grade for which must be 70% correct or more. OSHA Pros is the country’s leading compliance trainer, and urges any employers requiring the OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry training course to use our dedicated program.
DISCOUNTED GROUP RATES are available if you have five (5) or more trainees to register.
Corporate Billing Accounts also available.
Click to Enroll today for only $189
To take advantage of our discounted group rates or set up a corporate account. please call us at 1-866-265-5813 (toll-free) or Contact Us to get set up.
Upon successful completion of the OSHA 30 Hour Construction Course, trainees will be awarded a temporary, printable certificate as proof of their completion, while an official wallet card distributed by the DOL (Department of Labor) will be mailed to them 6-8 weeks later. OSHA Pros knows the importance of compliance, so sign up today for your OSHA 30 Hour Online Construction Course and get a head start on your employment.
Our Outreach Training Courses are Provided by 360Training.com
An OSHA-Accepted Provider
Customer Support: 1-877-881-2235
Email Outreach Instructor Curtis Chambers at OSHAtrainer@360Training.com
All outreach Courses Result in their respective DOL OSHA Wallet Cards.