OSHA 30 Hour Training, General Industry
Get OSHA 30-Hour General Industry Training Online!
This 30 Hour General Industry Course is accessible from anywhere, online, and includes a free PDF guide to use as a studying tool in between sections or as a go-to resource for specific OSHA regulations and standards. Once completed, your certificate can be verified with the Department of Labor wallet card, signifying that you are trained and competent in general industry OSHA standards. Click here to sign up.
Need More Details? Learn More
The OSHA Online 30 Hour General Industry Training Course Covers:
- A brief overview of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, violations, and inspections
- Surfaces in the workplace – walkways, slip/trip prevention, etc.
- Fire prevention and means of egress for emergency personnel or emergency exits
- Lifting mechanisms such as hoists or cranes
- Electrical safety, shock protection, and grounding
- Combustible hazards and flammable substances
- PPEs – Personal Protective Equipment, proper wearing, usage, and safety
- Proper guarding and safety on machines
- MSDS – Material Safety Data Sheets detailing proper handling and safety
- Communicating potential hazards or threats in the workplace
- Industrial Hygiene and cleanup – blood-borne pathogen risk
Looking for the 30 Hour Outreach Training for Construction? Click Here